After much deliberation and a survey of our membership, we will hold rehearsals for our Fall 2021 semester in person. We are accepting new members, please see our audition page for details.
The choir follows the Frederick Community College Roadmap to Resilience and Recovery (3R Plan) regarding operations and safety procedures.
We will follow the advice of the CDC regarding events and gatherings as we plan our performances this season.
- Rehearsal duration will be from 7:45-9:30 p.m. with a 15-minute outside break
- Proof of vaccination or documentation of negative Covid test is required for each rehearsal
- Masks are required while singing. They must be tight-fitting and worn properly – no exceptions.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entry to the room
- Attendance will be taken for contact tracing purposes
- Participants to sanitize hands upon room entry
- Chairs will be spread out in the room by six feet
- Water bottles are allowed, food is not
- The Audio Engineering department at Frederick Community College may support making performances available to a broader audience if we cannot perform live at the end of the semester
- The CASF board will continue to hold virtual meetings
- CASF volunteers will continue to apply for grants to support our finances