Ways to Give to the Choir
The Choral Arts Society of Frederick is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Our tax-exempt status is recognized by the federal government and by the state of Maryland. We receive annual matching grants from the Frederick Arts Council and the Maryland State Arts Council. Please consider giving a personal donation to CASF and help to ensure that quality choral music and the arts continue to thrive in our community.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Promote your business with the Choral Arts Society of Frederick with an advertisement in our concert programs. A promotional ad may include your business name, logo, product lines, and a call to action. All CASF Corporate Sponsors are acknowledged by letter and listed in our program for one year (2-4 programs). The location and dimension of standard creative advertisements are as follows:
- Business Card: 2.25″x2.0″ ($60)
- Half Page: 4.5″x3.75″ ($90)
- Full Page: 4.5″x7.75″ ($150)
- Inside Cover: 4.5″x7.75″ ($175)
- Back Cover (Color): 4.5″x7.75″ ($250)
Contact George Severine with questions or to place your ad. Submissions are due 30 days before a performance.
2021 Season Sponsors
CASF sends a big Thank You to this season’s sponsors:
- Analia's Cafe
- Dr. Lori Andochick Dental
- Brunswick Tax Service
- Delaplaine Foundation, Inc.
- DSF Cosmetic & Medical Dermatology
- Dream House
- Frederick Community College Arts & Humanities Programs
- Firestone's Restaurant
- Frederick Wine House
- Dr. Grace Foot & Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic
- Guidemark Strategic Advisors
- Holistic Health Associates
- Hood College Preparatory and Community Music Division
- ILR 55+ at Frederick Community College
- JoJo's Restaurant & Tap House
- Kramer's Piano Shop
- Wonder Book and Video
- The Wine Kitchen
- Wantz Chevrolet
- The Village Tavern
- The Tourism Council of Frederick County
- Stauffer Funeral Homes
- Sherman Smiles, DDS
- S&K Roofing
- Reliant Home Inspection Services
- Opossum Pike Veterinary Clinic
- Maryland Symphony Orchestra
- Daniel B. Loftus, PC
Giving to CASF gives you to chance to support a student-member, to buy music or concert attire. Giving to CASF also helps us expand our repertoire to include guest artists in concert and it funds the digital recordings we share with our community.
We are a nonprofit organization, so your contributions may be deductible. Please ask your tax advisor for further information about tax-deductible donations.
- Friend ($1 – $99)
- Patron ($100 – $249)
- Benefactor ($250 – $499)
- Sponsor ($500 – $999)
- Director’s Circle ($1000 and up)
Check donations can be made payable to CASF and sent to:
Choral Arts Society of Frederick
P.O. Box 1422, Frederick, MD 21702
Support a Fundraiser
Give back to the Choral Arts Society of Frederick and enjoy a little something for yourself! By participating in one of our fundraisers your contribution directly supports the choir and you can enjoy one of the many gifts of giving.
CASF sells $10 Panera Bread coupon strips as a Dough Raiser campaign each year. There are two strip options with 6 coupons each.
- Bagel strip option – 6 coupons for 3 free bagels
- Combo strip option – 6 coupons for a variety of items, such as petite loaves, bagels or pastries.
Each sale supports the choir. Ask a choir member for more details or send us a private message.